Friday 6 November 2009

My magazine evaluation



•Colour – I think that the colours of my magazine are very bright and go together really well in some parts the writing does fade into the pink but overall the colours of my magazine look very well presented.
•Image – the image I chose was decided on what I had done for my puffs and because I wanted to do the broken machine in the gym i thought getting a picture of someone posing in front of it with the sign saying broke would go very well with the puffs.
•Text – I didn’t put much thought into my font and size of writing so I could have improved them a lot instead of it being boring and dull. The positions of the writing is good because they fit well around the picture.
•Photography – the picture I took looks like it was done by a professional because of the quality and angle of the picture.
•Audience – this magazine is aimed at teenage students of Frank F Harrison School so I think that the picture and colours I have chosen for my magazine are very appropriate for the age range.

No comments:

Post a Comment