Tuesday 20 October 2009

Contents Page For Buzz News Magazine



Here is the final contents page which I have created and I carried the theme from my front cover over on to my contents page so that the theme flows through and creates the same affect. I put a blurb also onto this page to say who the editor is and what this will deliver to the reader. i used a different layout to what i planned but i find the layout works well. i carried the footprints throught to this page as i thought it would help the theme alot more as the donate your old shoes is one of the main articles featured in this magaxine i have created and added a picture of the donate your shoes poster. i numbered my pages to make it alot more professional and effitcive to the viewers eye and easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment