Friday 16 October 2009

Magazine front cover




•I started off with the idea of a dance show and a reading compotation as my main topics of the magazine I then went and took some images to do with my subjects I had chosen. I then decided to use the colours of the school (red, black and white) as it is a school magazine, I came up with this first trial front cover , but after looking at it I then realised that if I removed the bar code it would look more like a poster then a magazine.






•After realising this I then added a small caption under the master head, which now makes it look more like a magazine than a poster. I am now happy with my magazine and I am going to use this trial one other than my first one, this is because I feel that the masterhead is in a good position and can be easily seen. I also feel that my images are places well and are not to over powering, I also think that my puffs are not to over powering as I only have a few which are relevant to the images on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment