Friday 18 December 2009

My final magazine double page spread







This is my first page of my double page spread. After looking closely at my magazine i decided to make changes and this is the final product i came up with.


i feel that through adding the micro's it makes it look more attractive. I also chose to add these because i though that it works well with the band, Using these micro's this creates a brand for the band and to look at the double page spread you can tell by the music notes that it is an interview with a music band.







This is the second half of my double page spread. i also decided to change my second page because my original page was plain and didnt attract the eye of the readers. I know feel that the second page will attract the reader and i also think that my magazine colours are continuous.

No comments:

Post a Comment